The school is situated in a beautiful stone building right in the heart of the city.
Why students choose our school:
- CLASS SIZE: Classes are small (on average about 6 students) with a maximum of 10 per class
- COMPETENCE: All teachers are native speakers and CELTA or DELTA qualified
- COSTS: We aim to keep our prices affordable
- CARE: We have a reputation for excellent care in and out of the classroom
- CENTRAL: We are close to the city shops, restaurants, museums, colleges of the University of Cambridge and bus station
Accredited by the British Council
'The British Council inspected and accredited Central Language School Cambridge in June 2013. The Accreditation Scheme assesses the standards of management, resources and premises, teaching and welfare and accredits organisations which meet the overall standard in each area inspected (see www.britishcouncil.org/english/courses for details).
This private language school offers courses in General English for adults (18+). Strengths were noted in the area of publicity, care of students and leisure opportunities.
The inspection report stated that the organisation met the standards of the Scheme.'
Who runs the School?
Central Language School Cambridge is a registered Charity, with a board of Trustees who act in an advisory capacity. The School Principal is responsible for the day-to-day running of the school.