- Complete the Online Enrolment Form and your application will be sent to the school OR download and fill in the form and send it to us by email, post or bring it in person to the School Office.
- Pay the deposit (course and accommodation fees for 1 week plus accommodation booking fee) and we will book your course and arrange accommodation.
We will confirm your course and accommodation when we receive your deposit and send you a Letter of Acceptance. Non-EU students will need this certificate to obtain a UK Student Visa. Further information can be found on the Visa Information page.
All cancellations must be in writing.
- If you cancel two weeks or more before the course begins, we will return all fees except the deposits.
- If you cancel less than two weeks before the course begins we will return 50% of all fees.
- If your application for a UK Student Visa is unsuccessful we will return all fees except the course and accommodation deposits, on receipt of the offical Visa Refusal Notice.
- We do not return any money if you cancel after the start of the course.
We accept payment of course fees in UK Pounds Sterling (GBP). You may pay by:
- Bank Transfer
To: Lloyds Bank Plc,
Gonville Place Branch
95/97 Regent Street
Cambridge CB2 1BQ
Account Name: Central Language School, Cambridge
Account Number: 02110649
Sort Code: 30-13-55
You may also need these numbers:
SWIFT code: LOYDGB2
IBAN: GB24LOYD 3013 5502 1106 49
Please send us a copy of the bank transfer document. Students must pay all bank charges.
- Cheque - Cheques must be drawn from a UK Bank.
- Credit/debit Card - not possible online, you must telephone us with your card details or pay by card in the School Office.
- Cash - if you are in Cambridge when you enrol - please do not send cash by post.