- Next door to a beautiful stone church in the centre of Cambridge
- 5 minutes' walk to the bus station, 20 minutes' walk to the train station
- Cafe for sandwiches, light lunches and hot or cold drinks
- Coffee and lunch area for students to relax, with fridge and microwaves
- Offices and cafe ground floor, classrooms first and second floors with library and study area with free wi-fi
About British Council Accreditation
'The British Council inspected and accredited Central Language School Cambridge in April 2017. The Accreditation Scheme assesses the standards of management, resources and premises, teaching, welfare, and accredits organisations which meet the overall standard in each area inspected (see www.britishcouncil.org/education/accreditation for details).
This private language school offers courses in General English for adults (18+).
Strengths were noted in the areas of quality assurance, academic management, care of students, and leisure opportunities.
The inspection report stated that the organisation met the standards of the Scheme.'
Next inspection due in 2021
About School Management
The school is a registered Charity (registration number is 1056074) with a board of Trustees who act in an advisory capacity. The School Principal is responsible for the day-to-day running of the school.